sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

The story

É uma música de Brandi Carlile, mas poderia ter sido escrita por mim...








All of these lines across my face


Tell you the story of who I am


So many stories of where I've been


And how I got to where I am


But these stories don't mean anything


When you've got no one to tell them to


It's true...


I was made for you

I climbed across the mountain tops


Swam all across the ocean blue


I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules


But baby I broke them all for you


Because even when I was flat broke


You made me feel like a million bucks


Yeah you do and I was made for you
You see the smile that's on my mouth


Is hiding the words that don't come out


And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed


They don't know my head is a mess


No, they don't know who I really am


And they don't know what I've been through like you do


And I was made for you...

2 comentários:

Deixe sua opinião ou simplesmente um "alô"!